Should you have an issue with a Verde product you've purchased, the steps outlined below must be followed to make a warranty claim. Do not ship products back to us without contacting our warranty department by filling out the form at the bottom of this page first. Doing so will only decrease your chances of getting the problem taken care of.
Step #1: Evaluate the validity of your claim
- Are you the original owner of the product?
- Was the product purchased within the last 12 months?
- Was the product purchased from an authorized Verde dealer?
- Was the product assembled by a qualified bicycle mechanic?
- Does the damage appear to be attributable to defective materials or workmanship?
- Does the damage appear to be due to normal wear, impact, accident, rider abuse, error, or neglect, improper assembly, or improper maintenance?
Step #2: Fill out the warranty claim form below
- Fill out the warranty claim form below and provide us with as much detail as possible.
- Tell us what product you want to send back — Describe the product.
- Tell us why you want to send the product back — Describe the problem.
- Once you have submitted your claim electronically you will receive a confirmation email.
- Within two business days of receiving your claim, our warranty department will contact you via email or phone.
- If your claim is deemed valid, you will be given a RA# for future reference. Proceed to step three.
Step #3: Pack and ship the product back to us
- Do not send us claims without a RA#. Claims without a RA# will not be accepted.
- Include your address, phone number, and the best time of day to contact you.
- A valid street address is required. We cannot return ship to a P.O. Box.
- Include a copy of the original proof of purchase and assembly receipt, if applicable.
- Include a copy of your confirmation email and all email correspondence.
- Mark the defect clearly with a piece of masking tape.
- Print the RA# clearly on the outside of the box.
Ship your return to:
Warranty RA# _____
2064 Integrity Drive North
Columbus, OH 43209
Customers are responsible for shipping charges to Verde. We recommend using UPS or FedEx to ship your claim and that you insure the package. If you live outside of the USA, visit an authorized Verde dealer with your claim. Bring a copy of the original proof or purchase (receipt). The dealer will validate the claim and contact the Verde distributor in your country. They will handle your claim for you.
Step #4: How your claim will be handled
- The warranty process goes into effect when we receive your claim with RA#.
- If the returned product is within the valid warranty period and judged by Verde to be defective, we will replace the product free of charge.
- If the problem is not covered under our warranty guidelines, you will be offered a replacement upgrade at a discounted price.
- The warranty will remain valid on replaced items for the balance of one year from the original purchase date.